Tuesday, August 14, 2012

External Aversion

First I just want to say I have gotten SO many texts, calls and messages from people who were praying for us. Thank you so so much. We so appreciate all of your support.

So today I was scheduled for the aversion at 7 am. My mother in law (aka Gigi) came over to watch the kids around 6:15! What a saint!!! We got to the hospital a little before 7 and got checked in. I got changed into a lovely hospital gown and then the nurses started getting me prepped. As usual my veins were difficult and it took almost an hour to get my iv in. Silly veins. They got my other vitals and then gave me a shot (I can't remember the name of it) to relax my uterus.

My doctor then came in with a sono machine and put it on my belly. And you know what....he was head down!!! I never even felt him turn. So after a few happy moments the doctor left and said she would see me Friday at my next appointment, unless I go into labor before that. The nurse watched me and baby for another 15 minutes or so and then released me!!!

Side note the medicine they gave me relaxed my uterus, but makes my heart rate increase. I am super jittery and geared up. I am slowly starting to feel drowsy so maybe I am coming off of it. Gigi took the kids for the rest of the morning so I could get some sleep. Isn't she GREAT!!!

Anyway everything looks good. We just now wait for him to come on his own and hope he doesn't decide to turn back!

Again thank you for all the praying. I do not think it is a coincidence that we were surrounded by prayer and then had this happen. God does not always answer prayers the way we think they should be. But sometimes he does just that. Dan and I are humbled and completely blown away by God's goodness! Thank you all for being a part of it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. I am just so AMAZED!! God just is so awesome--so exhilarating to have such good news! I have been nervous for you, but again, God reminded me (thru you) that DO NOT worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will care for itself Matthew 6:34
    Love ya girly!! Get some rest and have some extra special moments with your sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great!! I cannot wait to meet this little man!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW AWESOME!!! Our God is so good!!!! I have goosebumps just reading this!! Have been praying and will continue to be praying for you and your little #3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So blessed! What fantastic news for you and little guy too!! Prayers for a safe and quick delivery! Love and hugs'

    ReplyDelete